Please read carefully the following instructions and the meeting’s Code of conduct before beginning the registration process.
There is no registration fee for attending the workshop.
The selection of participants by the committee is purely based on their qualification and the likely benefit to their research ⁄ future career related to workshop topics.
Beside that, limited travel funds to support student participation will be available for this workshop. Recipients will be notified via email.
The registration of the workshop will grant to the successful applicants the following activities and services:
- Attending all the scientific talks and computational laboratory classes
- Attending all cultural activities organized for CCBW Data Analysis for Planetary Science
- Workshop dinner
- All meals and Coffee breaks
- Acommodation in a hotel or guesthouse
- Field trip to the Atacama Desert for 1 day
Steps to Register
- Filling up all fields in the registration form is mandatory.
- Ask for a recommendation letter from your supervisor or a reference colleague. This letter has to be sent by the reference person directly to the OC email address cosparchile2020[at]gmail[dot]com until March 31, 2020. The participants have to include the email address of their referees in the application form.
- Write a letter explaining your scientific and technical background and a statement on how you will benefit from the workshop to continue your research in the near future, at your home institution. It is recommended to list the scientific problems you may address during the workshop